Techno News, Nexus Lollipop Upgrade, WiFi Adapter, Transfer Photos from LG from Phone, Samsung Galaxy, Stock Firmwares, Huawei Android, Linux

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2016

No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit

No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit - very many people who love gadgets, especially gadgets nowadays with all sophisticated spek good, but not all gadgets suitable for your purposes, in blogs Techno News we will review and display speck with price gadgets from various brands and news about gadgets latest, now we will discuss first about No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit please in see until finished because the news that we convey we try to complete for you.

Articles : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit
full Link : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit
Article Häagen-Dazs®, Article ice cream, Article mint,

You can also see our article on:


No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit


This blurry* ad is the closest I got to having my favorite Häagen-Dazs® mint ice cream this visit to the states. I must admit that I ate too much of other things, but none of their delicious ice cream at all.

I had a couple of yummy desserts at other restaurants, shared with cousins. My big food craving this visit, which wasn't a fun visit, was blueberries. I bought containers of blueberries whenever I could. I noshed on them a lot. And twice I had them for lunch with some soft cheese.

Häagen-Dazs® isn't as available as it once was. There are very few places you can go in and pay a fortune for a scoop or two or more. And I didn't have the time and solitude to buy a pint to call a meal of it.  Maybe next visit...

* The blur is because of the awful window of the LIRR, not because of my camera/phone.



enough already information No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit

hopefully information about No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit that we provide can be useful for you in determining the appropriate gadgets with your needs.

you just read the article with title No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit if you intend to bookmark or share it please use link https://nikephang.blogspot.com/2016/06/no-haagen-dazs-this-visit.html if you need other information about software or other hardware please visit other page in this blog.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar